Our fixed income strategies focus on generating a steady stream of income for our clients amid volatility, complex market conditions and low interest rates, while managing risks to preserve your capital and income.
Why Choose Us?
Track Record of Market Excellence
Expertise for Institutional Investors
- We have 16 years of experience and currently manage over 80% of our fixed income assets for institutional investors.
Respected Leader in the Field
- We are proud to be one of the first fund houses in China to manage bond portfolios for social security funds and annuities.
- We have a prominent interbank trading capability, with the total transaction amount of interbank trading reaching to the largest in the industry.
- We receive accolades as an outstanding trader in the interbank market and a manager of top-performing bond funds.
Important Legal Information
- Mutual fund products are registered and established upon approval by CSRC and in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and the Fund Contract. The registration at CSRC does not represent any substantive judgment, recommendation or guarantee by CSRC regarding the risks and returns of the fund. The legal documents pertaining to the fund, such as the Fund Contract, are disclosed to the public via the websites of designated publications and fund managers.
- The net value of a fund, which invests in the securities market, will fluctuate as a result of various factors such as fluctuations in the securities market. Funds involve risks. Before investing in a fund, the investor should study carefully the disclosure documents such as the prospectus and fund contract, understand thoroughly the risk-return characteristics and product features of the fund product, consider fully the investor’s own risk tolerance level, form rational judgments of the market, independently determine the fund’s investment value, make independent decisions for investment activities including the intent, timing, quantity, etc. of subscription (or purchase) of the fund, and be prepared to bear the various investment risks involved in fund investments.
- The fund is sold at an initial par value of RMB one yuan. This will not change the risk-return characteristics of the fund, nor will it reduce the investment risks or enhance the investment results of the fund. Under the influence of factors such as market fluctuations, the investment in a fund may result in a loss, or the net value of a fund may be lower than the initial par value.
- The fund manager undertakes to adhere to the principles of honesty, integrity, diligence and conscientiousness in managing and utilizing the fund assets, but does not guarantee profitability of the fund or any minimum return on the fund. The fund’s past performance and its net value do not foretell its future performance, and the performance of other funds managed by the fund manager does not constitute a guarantee of the performance of a particular fund. Before making decisions on fund investment, the investor should recognize the principle of “the buyer assumes his own responsibility”; after making decisions on fund investment, the investor shall, and bear all investment risks and deficits caused by the operation of the fund and changes in the fund’s asset value.
- The investor should purchase and redeem funds via fund managers or other institutions which are qualified to conduct fund sales business. For a list of institutional sellers, please refer to the relevant notices of the fund.
- Data source: E Fund, as of March 31, 2021;
- Fund investment is risky. The fund’s past performance and its current net asset value doesn’t predict its future performance. China’s fund industry is relatively new that doesn’t reflect all stages of the market development.