E Fund's Passive Equity Investment Philosophy
Quantitative Investment PhilosophyTaking scientific investment as the core principle and, with the help of quantitative, systemic and engineered methods and tools, pursuing continuous and stable excess returns.
Index Investment PhilosophyTaking passive investment as the core principle and, through meticulous, streamlined and systemic management, providing investors with standard, transparent, low-cost investment tools with minimum tracking errors.
Leading Management ScaleE Fund is a leader in index and quantitative investment management in China’s fund industry, in all aspects including assets under management, product innovation and client services. As of September 30, 2017, E Fund managed USD 10.2 billion index and quantitative assets.Currently, E Fund manages 39 index and quantitative mutual funds of different types:
Note: 1 USD = 6.6369 RMB
Integrated Product LineE Fund is China's leading provider of index funds with an integrated product line.
- Index products are traded at Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Stock Exchange and selective overseas markets (e.g. NYSE, LSE, and FWB);
- Investment spectrum covers large-, mid- and small-cap stocks;
- Investment strategies utilize full replication and enhanced quantitative techniques with a flexible trading model.
E Fund is one of the largest asset managers in China with USD 179 billion AUM and 62 million investors, as of September 30, 2017.READ MORE
Outstanding Innovation CapabilityE Fund has pioneered in index fund product design and development.
- The first fund manager to launch ETF with Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the second to launch ETF in China (E Fund SZSE 100 ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch ChiNext-tracking index fund (E Fund ChiNext ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch cross-border ETF (E Fund HSCEI ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch index-structured fund with Shanghai Stock Exchange (E Fund SSE 50 Index Classification)
- The first fund manager to launch M&A and biotech index-structured funds (E Fund M&A Index Classification, E Fund Biotech Index Classification)
- The first batch of fund managers to launch commodity ETF (E Fund Gold ETF)
- The first batch of fund managers to launch finance-structured index fund (E Fund SME Index Classification)
Strong Quantitative ExpertiseE Fund owns China's largest quantitative investment team working with 2 proprietary investment management platforms for index and quantitatively enhanced strategies, respectively.
E Fund owns the only index investment R&D center in the industry and the only index web site, providing a full range of cutting-edge information and investment strategy guidance for investors.
Optimized and Efficient Investment ServicesE Fund is currently the only domestic fund management company providing ETF over-the-counter cash subscription and redemption services for institutional investors, offering institutional investors exposure to ETF's with lower cost (saving costs by 60%) and higher efficiency.
Excellent Index Selection and Investment Capabilities
- In 2015, E Fund ChiNext ETF ranked top among index funds with a ROR of 78.05%
- In 2014, E Fund CSI300 Financials (ex Banks) ETF ranked top among index funds with a ROR of 137.12%
- In 2013, E Fund ChiNext ETF ranked top among index funds and 2nd among open-end funds with a ROR of 78.51%
- In 2009, E Fund SZSE100 ETF ranked top among index funds and 4th among open-end funds with a ROR of 113.64%
- In 2007, E Fund SZSE100 ETF ranked top among index funds with a ROR of 185.35%