Quantitative Investment PhilosophyTaking scientific investment as the core principle and, with the help of quantitative, systemic and engineered methods and tools, pursuing continuous and stable excess returns.
Index Investment PhilosophyTaking passive investment as the core principle and, through meticulous, streamlined and systemic management, providing investors with standard, transparent, low-cost investment tools with minimum tracking errors.
Integrated Product LineE Fund is China's leading provider of index funds with an integrated product line.
- Index products are traded at Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Stock Exchange and selective overseas markets (e.g. NYSE, LSE, and FWB);
- Investment spectrum covers large-, mid- and small-cap stocks;
- Investment strategies utilize full replication and enhanced quantitative techniques with a flexible trading model.
E Fund is one of the largest asset managers in China with over USD 189 billion AUM and over 67 million investors, as of December 31, 2017.READ MORE
Outstanding Innovation CapabilityE Fund has pioneered in index fund product design and development.
- The first fund manager to launch ETF with Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the second to launch ETF in China (E Fund SZSE 100 ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch ChiNext-tracking index fund (E Fund ChiNext ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch cross-border ETF (E Fund HSCEI ETF)
- The first fund manager to launch index-structured fund with Shanghai Stock Exchange (E Fund SSE 50 Index Classification)
- The first batch of fund managers to launch gold & crude oil ETF (E Fund Gold ETF, E Fund Crude Oil ETF)
Strong Quantitative ExpertiseE Fund owns China's largest quantitative investment team working with 2 proprietary investment management platforms for index and quantitatively enhanced strategies, respectively.
E Fund owns the only index investment R&D center in the industry and the only index web site, providing a full range of cutting-edge information and investment strategy guidance for investors.